Monday 23 November 2009

Quilt for an Hour

The quilt for an hour quilt is coming along.  This week - borders!  And lots of them apparently.   Thanks to my smaller quilt size, I have to recalculate a couple of the borders to make it all fit.

Looks like that's going to a be a good thing, because apparently my blocks didn't come out quite the size that Judy was expecting.  I don't think my 1/4" is quite a quarter (or, in fact, it's a bit more than a quarter - my blocks are a teensy bit small).

But, it will all work out.  New border strips are calculated, and ready to cut.  That's the plan for tomorrow night.


This is all that's on my design wall for this week.  And with a visitor and a trip in my future, it's going to stay like this for a couple of weeks.  Check out Judy's blog to see what other quilters are up to this week.

1 comment: