Wednesday 15 June 2011

Accountability Challenge - June 15

It's Wednesday once again.  No quilting time Monday (hockey) or Tuesday (dancing) this week, so I didn't quite get through my whole list. But I did make some good progress.

Here are the goals I set for this week.

1. finish binding Field of Stars - Done
2. bind the unnamed quilt (and name it) - Done
3. work on indigo top - top is done
4. quilt UFO #9 (aka my June UFO challenge quilt) - not done, but backing is ready

Three out of four isn't too bad. This week is not likely to be a quilty week.  I have house projects to get done, so I don't expect to get much quilting time (must as I want to).  Work before play, so I have to run some cables and paint my walls.  This time around I think I'm going to set my goals for the end of the month, rather than for this week.  There are two quilts that I want to finish before the end of June, because they are for challenges, so that is my goal for the rest of the month.

1. quilt UFO #9 (my June UFO challenge quilt)
2. quilt the indigo quilt (my monochromatic challenge quilt)

Check out Bari's blog to see what other quilters have been up to this week.

2 comments:

  1. Three out of four is great! I'm like you -- I have several things I'm shooting for having done at the end of the month. Baby steps . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krista,

    It is looking great! Three out of four is wonderful! I think the "end of the month" goal is wonderful. As Shelly said, a little at a time.

    ReplyDelete