Wednesday 13 July 2011

Accountability Challenge - July 13

I kept my goals simple last week.
1. spend at least 60 minutes working on the dragon.  Maybe that will get me back in the swing.
2. clean the sewing room
And I achieved both of them. The sewing room was ready when my guests arrived (a day early).  OK, not perfect, but good enough for spending a couple of nights there.  And I have spent much more than 60 minutes working on the dragon. It is coming along quite nicely now, and I'm back into my stained glass groove.

For this week, I'd like to say finish the dragon, but that's not realistic, so I'll aim to get his head completed.  I also want to start on the blue quilt.  I'll have to figure out how to do that without completely interrupting the progress on the dragon, but I have a couple of thoughts.

Check out Bari's blog for her accountability challenge this week.

2 comments:

  1. You did get quite a bit done...and with company coming a day early! Way to go!

    I still can't wait to see the rest of the dragon. Are you sure you aren't going to get him done this week or do I have to wait longer? :-)

    Can't wait to see what you get done next week!

    Bari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of progress going on. The dragon looks like a big project.

    Julianne

    ReplyDelete