Sunday 5 February 2012

Stash Report - Feb 5

I can't count much actual usage this week.  But I'm starting to get myself organized for the Patchwork Times quilt retreat mid-month.  So yesterday I bought the rest of the fabric I needed for the February colour palette challenge, and I designed the quilt top that will use all those beautiful colours.  Then, I cut up enough strips to make the quilt, and packaged them up to take with me to Texas.  I obviously bought more fabric than I needed, because I was only filling in 2 of the 10 colours but I barely used more than I bought.  Well, at least I did manage to use a little bit more :)

3 3/4 yards out, for February colour challenge
3 yards in, for Feb colour challenge

8 3/4 yards out, 31 yards in
Net for 2012: 22 1/4 yards in 

Check  out Judy's blog for more stash reports today.

2 comments:

  1. It is still early in the year for fabric usage. I wish I were going to Judy L's retreat but it was not possible. Maybe next one! Have extra fun for those who couldn't make it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! It does tend to work that way when you bring fabrics from your stash to just get that one or two more that you need to fulfil the fabric requirement...but like you the better possibility always seems to shine brighter. Your project will look fabulous I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete