Monday 5 November 2012

Design Wall Monday - Nov 5

My design wall is blank today.  I am determined to finish quilting a few pieces, before I cut into something new.  On this are 5 quilties, which always go quickly, plus at least one full size quilt, preferably 2 since I'm still about 8 quilts behind.  Plus I need to bind a bunch.  So I want to get some of that done before I cut into something new.

But I do need inspiration to keep me going, so I pulled out fabrics for the colour challenge this month.


Not bad.   I see now that the darkest red is a bit too dark, and the dark orange a bit too brown, so I'll see if they can be swapped out. And I'll keep these fabrics around to inspire me to finish up some projects so that I can get going on this month's challenge.

Drop by Judy's blog for more design walls.

1 comment: