Monday 31 December 2012

Easy Street part 7

I have been very neglectful of my Block of the Month and other on-going projects over the past two weeks.  And today I just noticed that Bonnie's Easy Street mystery is close the end.  There's a clue tomorrow (New Year's Day), so I thought I'd better get caught up before that comes out.  So, I sat down today, turned on Pride and Prejudice, and sewed the last 3 clues together.  From those results, this is what's on my wall now. 

I'm making the (probably wrong) assumption that part 6 was the assembly of a number of setting triangles for a quilt on point.  Tomorrow, maybe I'll see whether I guessed right.  There are still a number of units in my box which were made and have not been touched, so it will be interesting to see what Bonnie has in mind.

No Easy Street link up today, but Judy's over at Patchwork Times and I'm going to drop by to see what everyone else has been working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment