Friday 21 December 2012

Lost mittens

Poor little kittens, they lost their mittens.

I have 3 cats, and for some reason they love mittens.  If I leave them anywhere the cats can reach, one of the kitties will wander off with a mitten.  I needed to go out to snowblow the driveway today, and mittens are a requirement for that.  The apocalypse may have passed us by, but apparently "snow-pocalyse" is here.  When I went to put on my mitts (the one pair I have both of), I discovered that once again the kitties have struck and taken a mitten to parts unknown. 

It's way too cold to go out without them, so I figured, no problem, it's not a fashion show.  I'll just put on a mitt from 2 different pairs to keep warm - no one will see me anyway.  So I rounded up the 2 odd mitts from last year's kitty-denuded pairs.  And I found this:


Apparently my cats have a particular affinity for left-handed mittens.

No comments:

Post a Comment