Monday 4 February 2013

Design Wall Monday - Feb 4

My design wall today has the Back to Square One mystery on it.  The clue came out Friday, and I couldn't wait to tackle it.  I love the way these pieces went together (and the fact that I got to use up all the pieces from step 1).  Can't wait to see where Judy is taking this.

In other news, I spent a lot of time working on my bear paw quilt.  4 down, and 2 more borders to go.  I've used every single last scrap of background fabric, and adjusted the quilt size a bit smaller to make it work.  But I think it will be good when done.  I'll just have to figure out a different plan for binding it, since I have no fabric left.  These borders were on my design wall for a short time this weekend, but now they are on the quilt.

Drop by Judy's blog for more design walls.

Updated March 1 to link up my progress on the Back to Square One Mystery.

3 comments:

  1. I love stars and yours looks great. I am so thrilled with those pieced borders, I have to try it. I have never done a pieced border due to lack of confidence!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Krista love your colors for the "back to square one"..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your B2S1 mystery is wonderful. I love the fabrics. The gold is so rich.

    ReplyDelete