Friday 17 January 2014

Teaching!

Eight o'clock on a Friday night is the perfect time to start prepping samples for a Saturday class, right? I'm not usually one to work at the last minute, but this deadline really snuck up on me.  I'm teaching this quilt tomorrow afternoon. My notes were mostly written earlier this week, but I want to take a few samples with me to help illustrate some of the steps.  So, I headed upstairs after dinner tonight with great intentions.

I pulled some leftover fabric from the original quilt.  Added in some random scraps, and started cutting.  And sewing.  Good thing I only wanted 2 blocks plus a partially made one.  Only took me about an hour and a half to get everything together.

Then I finished catching up on my guild mystery.  The center is done!  Now to see what's up with the borders - next month.



No comments:

Post a Comment