Sunday 16 March 2014

Stash Report March 16

I was determined to stand firm this week, when I took back my block of the week to the qiuilt shop to get the next block.  But on Thursday they sent an email about an upcoming sale.  And there was some lovely fabric that I had spotted the week before - and resisted bringing home because I had no plan for it. But apparently willpower is not my forte :)  I went hunting for fat quarter patterns this week, found something I love, and indulged at the shop on Saturday.

Fortunately, I've been busy in the sewing room and have used 2 yards for my granny squares quilts, and 3 yards for backing on my scrappy challenge quilt.  At least it's a bit of progress, but I'm beginning to see that there is no way I'm ending this year in the black.

10 1/2 yards in
5 yards out

Totals for the year:
 227 1/4 yards in
 39 1/2 yards out
Total: 187 3/4 yards in

Drop by Judy's blog to see what everyone else is up to.

2 comments:

  1. Ah! Realization that fabric is our downfall. Try working in a shop and being the first one to take the fabric out of the box. It is very hard not to buy more - some Saturdays I come home with nothing but most Saturdays I come home with bolts! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors in your granny squares quilt. Some fabrics are just meant to come home with us!

    ReplyDelete