Sunday 28 September 2014

Stash Report

I broke down this week and bought a jelly roll, to go with some printed batiks I have.  That's 2.75 yards in - never realized how big a jelly roll actually is :)
I did use 3 fat quarters plus some neutral fabric for some class samples. Not finished quilts, but as finished as they are getting, so I'm counting that 1.25 yards out.

I've also been plugging along on Judy's mystery.  All caught up to the August clue, so that leaves me almost on track.  3 more days this month to finish the September clue.



Stash totals for the year:
468 1/4 yards in
175 1/2 yards out
Total: 292 3/4 yards in

Drop by Judy's blog for more stash reports. 

2 comments:

  1. You are doing a great job on your quilt - perfect fall colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mystery quilt looks great! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete