Saturday 4 October 2014

Stash Report - Oct 4

Nothing used this week, since I didn't finish any projects. But the good news is that nothing new came in, despite some *very* tempting new fabrics at the quilt store.

I have a new project in the works and fabric pulled for that, as I showed here.  And I swear that one of these days I'm going to get all caught up and actually start something new of my own. I'm really getting antsy to do that.  I need to stop joining new mysteries and block of the month projects :)

Stash totals for the year:
468 1/4 yards in
175 1/2 yards out
Total: 292 3/4 yards in

Drop by Judy's blog for more stash reports. 

1 comment:

  1. You are so much braver than I am when it comes to mysteries. I like to know what I am making before I cut out my fabric. I am not very adventurous.

    ReplyDelete