Wednesday 24 December 2014

Holiday Projects

Bonnie Hunter is hosting a Very Merry Linky Party over on her blog this week.  So I thought I'd share what I'm going to be up to during this holiday break.

First, I still have my current project on my design wall.  It kind of stalled the last couple of days, as I try desperately to catch up on Bonnie's mystery quilt.  (step 1 done, 3 to go).  But I hope to finish this top over the holiday break.


And my gift to myself this year - my own quilt on the long arm.  I am determined to get at least 2 of my own, hopefully more, done before I load another customer quilt on the machine.  No commitments until early January on those, so I should have some time to do at least a couple of my own over the break.  This is my Metro Lattice quilt - doing some custom quilting this time around.


1 comment: