Sunday 18 January 2015

Stash Report - Jan 18

I had hope to finish the border on a couple of quilts this week, but other priorities intruded and they didn't get done. I did manage to get the binding on 2 quilts, however.  Just need to finish stitching them down and I can count those as finishes. But in the mean time, the fabric is officially used, so it goes into the used column.  Unfortunately, I actually had to buy the binding for one of them, so a little bit also came in.

Out this week:
1 yard - binding

In this week:
1/2 yard  - binding

Stash totals for the year:
68.5 yards in
21.5 yards out
Total: 47 yards in

Drop by Judy's blog to see how everyone else is doing this week.

1 comment:

  1. I know, I have a lot of things in process, too. Any day now I'll have big finishes! Hopefully! Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete