Friday 27 February 2015

More UFOs Finished

I found a few more small projects that were piled in a corner of my sewing room.  Cleaning up is great for turning up long-forgotten items.  First, there's this table runner.  I made this ages ago (2 years?) as part of a 60 degree triangle experiment. Now that I think about it, this would have been a great sample for my 60 degree demo a couple of weeks ago.

It just needed 1/2 the binding sewn down, so that is all taken care of now

I also dug out these placemats.  I made these for a colour challenge last fall, but only finished one of them.  Now all 4 are done and ready to be donated.

You can see in the closeup the ruffle that I added down one edge. This was a tutorial I found on pinterest, but the source of that seems to have disappeared.

And one more UFO on the way to finishing.  I finished quilting this top today, so it just needs binding now.

I'm linking up at TGIFF today.


3 comments:

  1. Good job on the finishes. Would love to see pics of your stash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, I especially like the table runner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice finishes! I really love that triangle quilt you're working on. Great quilting so far!

    ReplyDelete