Saturday 25 April 2015

A Finish!

Last night I realized that my guild meeting is on Monday, and I have a quilt that I wanted to take with me and drop off.  One of the members is collecting quilts for the local Roger's House, and I have two for her. One was done last month, the other still needed binding. So I buckled down and did the binding by machine last night, after I got home with my son from university.

This quilt was one of the New Year's Day mysteries that I did this year, so it's not too much of a UFO (although without the push to drop it off, it very well might have become one).  The pattern was a lot of fun, and pretty quick to put together (as a 1-day mystery needs to be).

This quilt is Toes in the Sand, a block of the month from 2013.  I posted a picture before I took it to retreat earlier this month, but this one is a bit better.  The pattern is from Jay Bird quilts, using their Hex 'N' More ruler.

I'm linking up at WIPs Be Gone today, along with Can I get a Whoop Whoop, Finish it Up Friday, and Link a Finish Friday.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful work! I love both of them and you have done a good job of each one.

    ReplyDelete