Sunday 5 April 2015

Stash Report - April 5

I made a stop at the quilt shop this week.  Not for anything specific, but I needed inspiration.  I found some lovely ombre fabric in the sale bin, and a fabric which could be an inspiration for a new bargello quilt. They came home with me, and I promptly started a different quilt :)

With a long weekend this week, I've been working diligently to catch up on customer quilts, so that I can get my own on the longarm.  By the end of the day I hope to be loading mine, so I went ahead and pieced the backing. Which has the bonus side effect of letting me count that fabric out today :)


In this week:
3 yards

Out this week:
9 yards - strip tube quilt (diamonds)
5 yards - backing for mystery quilt

Stash totals for the year:
86 yards in
93 1/2 yards out
Total: 7 1/2 yards out

I did it!!  That puts me in the black, where I hope to spend the rest of the year.  Drop by Judy's blog for more stash reports.

1 comment: