Tuesday 2 June 2015

350 blocks

I missed last month, reporting my blocks for the 350 block challenge.  So here's a double report for May.  In amongst all those blocks, I finished one baby quilt top, finally hitting the end of the fabric line that I was working with.

I also started working on a baby quilt, using 2 panels and some yardage that I picked up at a guild auction last year.  That's now been put aside temporarily, in favour of the rainbow quilt, but blocks count for this month.

April:
30 blocks for one-block wonder
13 blocks for guild mystery
40 blocks for grey/yellow triangles
12 blocks for disappearing hour glass

May:
36 blocks for giant scrappy swoon
16 blocks for 3rd turquoise & brown quilt
12 blocks for mini irish chain
12 blocks for 9-patch/snowball quilt
4 blocks for baby quilt
5 blocks for modern guild challenge

January - 74
February - 69
March - 109
April - 95
May - 85

Total: 432 blocks so far this year.

Looks like I've already exceeded the yearly goal, so I'll just continue along and see just how many blocks I end up making this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment