Monday 27 July 2015

Design Wall Monday - July 27

There's nothing new on my design wall today.  I've been working away on a queen sized custom quilt for a customer, so that's been taking all my quilting time this week.  It's almost done, so I hope to have more to show for my own quilting next Monday.

There were a couple of finishes this week, which I showed yesterday.   Drop by Judy's blog to see what everyone else is up to for Design Wall Monday.

And later this week, please drop by my blog on Thursday for a "Throwback Thursday" linky party.  I'll be revisiting some old quilts, and I invite you to do the same. Pull out that quilt or project you made before you were blogging, or one that never received much attention from you on your blog. Create a post about it, let us know where it came from, how you made it, or where it is now - whatever you want to say about your project. Then come back here and link up to the Throwback Thursday linky party.

http://kristaquilts.blogspot.ca/search/label/TBT

Here's the code to add your own TBT button to your blog sidebar.

2 comments:

  1. I love the pineapple log cabin on your wall! Such pretty colors. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these colors and can't wait to see this completed. Be sure to share it with us please. :-)

    ReplyDelete