Sunday 2 August 2015

Stash Report - Aug 2

I have just a little bit of fabric out this week, but the overall achievement is 4 finishes this week!  I showed 3 of them on Friday, after a binding blitz.  The 4th is a Christmas tree panel that I've had since 2013.  Finally done - at least done to the point I could hang it.  Still trying to decide if it needs some additional embellishment - I bought some thread for bobbin work that I thought might work for tinsel, although it might be too white, rather than silver.  And I haven't decided if I'll add the lights or not. I think the answer is probably yes, but that might depend on the result with the thread.



Stash used this week
Bindings for 3 quilts (see Friday) - 1 yard
Christmas tree binding -  1/2 yard

Nothing in (yet).  This year, Northcott brought out a reindeer, and I've seen it in blue, so I suspect it will be be coming home soon. I wish I could find the wreath from last year, in blue. Maybe a web search is in order.

Stash totals for the year:
95 3/4 yards in
185 1/2 yards out
Total: 89 3/4 yards out
 
Drop by Patchwork Times for more stash reports today.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your finishes. I admired that blue tree panel when it came out, but didn't get it. Have you thought about Angelina for tinsel?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your finishes. You've had a pretty good year of stash busting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the little quilties that you have finished. Great outage numbers!

    ReplyDelete