Sunday 9 August 2015

Stash Report - Aug 9

I went to a quilt show on Friday, and I caved.  Some pretty fabrics came home with me.  First stop, I picked up this gorgeous city scape, and some coordinating fabrics. No idea what it will become, but I love this panel.

And then I picked up the Northcott Starry Night panels from both this year (reindeer) and last year (wreath) to go with my recently finished Christmas tree panel.  Plus of course some coordinating fabrics, since I used all mine for the tree.

Total yardage in this week - 6 1/2 yards.  And nothing out, as I've been working on the longarm, rather than my quilts this week.

Stash totals for the year:
102 1/4 yards in
185 1/2 yards out
Total: 83 1/4 yards out

Drop by Judy's blog for more stash reports today.

4 comments:

  1. You were very restrained; I'm proud of you! Love the cityscape and know you'll do something fabulous with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That city-scape is beautiful. Easy to see why it had to go home with you. You are still ahead on what's gone out versus what's come in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the panel too. Can't wait to see what you do with it. Good usage on your stash even though you caved.

    ReplyDelete