Sunday 13 March 2016

Stash Report - March 13

A couple of projects got done this week.  I put binding on Mexican Star and a quilty, for a total of 1/2 yard used. 

And Flowers in my Windows is on the longarm now, which means I get to report 4.5 yards used for backing.  This is also another project from my Q1 goals. Those have been very helpful keeping me focused, because this quilt would still be in the closet if I hadn't felt obliged to work on something from my plan.

I'm teaching a class on transparency quilts on Sunday, so I put together a little top to help me explain the concepts during the class.  That used about 1/2 yard.  Not sure if I'll turn it into a quilt, but I guess if I added one more row of crosses it would be about the right size for a quilty. So maybe that will happen after the class is over.

total usage this week: 5 1/2 yards

And I guess I have to own up to my purchase this week.    I needed some more greys for my crayone challenge, and while I was there some beautiful blue fat quarters lept into my hands.  4 1/2 yards in total came home with me.

2016 totals:
69.75 yards in
88.75 yards out
Total: 19 yards out
Head over to Patchworks Times today for more stash reports.



No comments:

Post a Comment