Sunday 12 June 2016

Stash Report - Jun 12

Despite very little activity i the sewing room lately, I do have a finished top which I can report for this week's stash report. My plus quilt used about 4 yards of fabric from my scrap bins and is ready for quilting.

Binding on Glorious and Free used 1/2 yard of fabric. It's been a while since that was finished, but it never got included in a stash report.  So that's 4 1/2 yards out this week (month?) and nothing in.

I also finished this top, but I don't have any stash usage to claim since this is a shop sample and the fabric was provided.  The colours are Kona white and Kona Highlight - the 2016 colour of the year.


2016 totals:
75 1/4 yards in
106 1/4 yards out
Total: 31 yards out
Head over to Patchworks Times today for more stash reports. 

No comments:

Post a Comment