Monday 19 September 2016

Seeing Double

Quality time in my sewing room!  It's been a long time coming, but I'm finally feeling back on track with customer quilts, enough that I felt justified in taking a weekend off for my own sewing.  I have been looking forward to starting this project and now here it goes!  This is Tula's Butterfly quilt, done with her new fabric line (Slow and Steady) plus some Kona solids. Can't wait to see the final product, but for now, two of everything seems to be the order of the day.


After a small blip getting started (only made one of each block), I have the first set of blocks complete.

I'm linking up at Patchwork Times (for the first time in a while) over at Design Wall Monday.

3 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful quilt and I love the colors you've chosen for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you use a computer guided system, pantographs, free hand or some of all of them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Krista, I have missed you. Husband has also!! Welcome back. Your info was on a computer that went down and couldn't save my address book.
    Donna in KS

    ReplyDelete