Sunday 10 May 2015

Stash Report - May 10

Happy Mother's Day!  My plans for today are low key, but they do include a trip to a quilt show so I'm really looking forward to that.  We'll see next week how much damage that does to my stash report :)

This week, I dropped by the local shop to pick up some fabric for a wall hanging I have in mind.  3 yards came home with me (which is likely twice what I need, but it's only a vague plan right now and I don't want to run short).

I finished my one-block wonder this week, so I can count 4 yards out for that.  3 yards of the print, and 1 yard of the green.

Stash totals for the year:
91 yards in
112 yards out
Total: 21 yards out

Drop by Judy's blog to see more stash reports.

2 comments:

  1. Looking good! I always overbuy for OBWs too. Don't want to run short!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your one-block wonder turned out beautifully, that green background really ups the "wow" factor.

    ReplyDelete