Tuesday 12 September 2017

(not my) UFO

Does this count as a UFO?  It's not mine, but a friend asked for help finishing off this project.  Of course I said yes. Unfortunately, I picked up the bits from her back in May and it's been languishing ever since.  Finally this weekend was a "me" weekend for my sewing - all up to date on customer quilts, so I could abide by my "no work weekend" policy.  So, I pulled out this quilt. And in the span of 5 Terminator movies, I finished it.

It doesn't show well against the white design wall - the star has a solid white border on all sides to finish it off as a lap quilt.

All set to return to the owner now, and one less project waiting on me.

1 comment:

  1. That is a stunning quilt and I really like the all white border, it sets off the quilt perfectly. Technically, it is your UFO since you worked on it! A joint project :)

    ReplyDelete