Sunday 1 April 2018

April UFOs

Well, how adorable is this.  Both of my UFO challenges picked the same number this month - #5. Which just happens to be an "extra" I finished in January.  So, an easy month (already done)?  Or do I pick a replacement?  Time will tell.

Giant Scrappy Swoon just needs binding now.  And Kaffe Jacob's Ladder has a backing ready, but it really wants custom quilting. I'm not making any commitments today, since I didn't finish last month's plan and I'm feeling a bit behind on customer work right now.  Maybe next week I'll have something more definitive than "something will probably get finished this month".

In the meantime, I'll just bask in the glory of my 3rd finish for March.  My scrappy pineapple quilt is complete and ready to be donated.  Quilted with a rainbow variegated thread, and my favourite "Swirls" pantograph.

And I love the flannel backing I found for it in my stash.


1 comment: