Tuesday 5 July 2016

Q2 Finish Along summary

I did not do very well with all my goals for this quarter's finish along. But I did manage to get 2 things completed.  Glorious and Free was shown earlier on here , but I can't believe I never actually posted a complete photo of Ascension.  That little wall hanging was completed on time for the quilt show, but never appeared on my blog with binding completed. So here it is.






And that, unfortunately, is it. For all my grand plans I finished 2 quilts this quarter. Well, better luck next time, right?

2 comments:

  1. Two finishes is two more than I have! And that little quilt is fantastic. Just keep swimming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krista - this quilt looks great! Love the design. I didn't finish as many this quarter as I'd had on my list, either, but that's okay! Thanks so much for participating in the Finish-A-Long, on behalf of all of the hosts!

    ReplyDelete